Cyber Systems Administrator 2
Northrop Grumman is seeking a Cyber Systems Administrator to join our team of qualified, diverse, individuals. This position will be located in Chantilly, Virginia. The qualified applicant will become part of Northrop Grumman’s Assured Identity team within the Information Security Group, supporting enterprise level smart cards, certificate management, and PKI systems.
The individuals role and responsibilities will be:
- Installation of operating system and application software and updates; management of data storage; creation and management of user accounts; server security, back-ups and replication; testing of data integrity and deployment strategies; troubleshooting and correcting server, client and network configuration issues; analyzing vendor products and making recommendations to purchase hardware and software; and other functions as assigned
- Generate reports on operational problems, plans, and progress
- Write or contribute to standard operating procedures and other documents. Interface with engineers, helpdesk support, project managers and customer as required. This shall include providing status on all non-recurring projects and infrastructure activities, ensuring that all formal processes, procedures and work instructions are followed appropriately, and that all customer requirements are met by all engineering designs and installations
- Assist in managing ticket queues, by working with endusers on a occasion
- Occasional work outside of normal work hour to support operational requirements is required
- Occasional travel is required
You will possess the necessary skills and abilities to work in a fast paced environment, and have the ability to analyze and interpet issues quickly to bring to quick resolution, by working closely with customers and staff to resolve issues.Basic Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field plus 3 years of Public Key Infrastructure experience ; 1 year with Master’s degree
- Current Active Secret Clearance
- Technical degree or related years of experience
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Enterprise Communications Professional
A’Darien oversees executive and organizational communications within the company in order to ensure all Northrop Grumman employees are kept in the know and are aware of the company’s values.
Back to top