Cyber Software Engineer (TS/SCI Required)
- Washington, DC
At the heart of Defining Possible is our commitment to missions. In rapidly changing global security environments, Northrop Grumman brings informed insights and software-secure technology to enable strategic planning. We're looking for innovators who can help us keep building on our wide portfolio of secure, affordable, integrated, and multi-domain systems and technologies that fuel those missions. By joining in our shared mission, we'll support yours of expanding your personal network and developing skills, whether you are new to the field or an industry thought-leader. At Northrop Grumman, you'll have the resources, support, and team to do some of the best work of your career.
At Northrop Grumman we develop cutting-edge technology that preserves freedom and advances human discovery. Our pioneering and inventive spirit has enabled us to be at the forefront of many technological advancement s in our nation's history - from the first flight across the Atlantic Ocean, to stealth bombers, to landing on the moon. We continue to innovate with developments from launching the first commercial flight to space, to discovering the early beginnings of the universe. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
Northrop Grumman Mission Systems sector is looking for a highly motivated Cyber Software Engineer to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals in Washington D.C. This role is critical to the success of the mission.
- Analyze system requirements, identify software-engineering requirements, and perform trade studies
- Collaborate on impact studies related to the addition, deletion, or modification of software requirements to existing Multi-INT efforts as well as future NRL initiatives
- Support analysis, verification, and validation of systems software from other developers
- Analyze software design documentation and test results to verify compliance with systems requirements
- Review test plans and procedures to verify test results will properly validate conformance to requirements
Back to top