Cyber Software Engineer 4
Northrop Grumman has an immediate opening for a Sr. Cyber Software Developer for a project with a customer located in Northern Virginia.
In this role, the chosen candidate will be responsible for developing software/scripts for parsing various formats of data. In addition to the technical qualifications, the candidate must be able to speak and write professionally in order to communicate with external and internal Customers and Program Management staff.
- Experience with Python & Perl scripting languages.
- Experience working on Linux workstations.
- Ability to review various formats of raw data and determine how to parse out usable data for target application.
- Strong administrative and organizational skills.
An active TS/SCI with Polygraph is required to qualify for this position.
- Previous experience working at a Customer site.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Cloud experience
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top