Cyber Software Engineer 3-TS/SCI/Poly
Northrop Grumman Mission Systems is currently seeking a Cyber Software Engineer 3. The location is Chantilly, Va.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Implementing analytic capabilities in a cloud based environment.
- Collaborate with team members
- Conduct software analysis, programming, testing and debugging
- Participate in software and architectural activities
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related STEM field and a minimum of 5 year related experience. An additional 4 years of experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
- Must have an active TS/SCI/Poly clearance
- Experience with Java development
- Experience with cloud technologies
- Experience with Dev Ops
- Experience implementing secure technologies
- Understanding of big data technologies
- AWS Certification
- Understanding of database technologies
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top