Cyber Software Engineer 3/4 - Mobile Platform Developer
Do you desire a patriotic role and the chance to defend our nation's cyber infrastructure? Do you enjoy learning about new technologies and how they can be used to provide cutting edge services to our customers? If so, then look to join the Northrop Grumman Mission Systems team.
The Cyber Software Engineer 3/4 - Mobile Platform Developer position will be located in Chantilly, VA. This requisition may be filled at a higher grade based on qualifications listed below.
- We are looking for strong software engineers that are excited about developing mobile applications on a variety of platforms.
- You will work with a fantastic engineering team on a mission-critical program.
- There are opportunities to develop for Android/Java, C# WPF applications, and Linux kernel-level applications using C/C .
- The Cyber Software Engineer will design, develop, test, and deploy mobile software solutions.
- The engineer must be able to solve complex technical problems with limited supervision and be comfortable working directly with our customers in a collaborative environment.
Basic Qualifications - To be considered for this position, you must minimally meet the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed below. This requisition may be filled at a higher grade based on qualifications listed below. This requisition may be filled at either a level 3 or 4.
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology (IT) or other related technical field and a minimum of 5 years' experience required for the level 3 role. An additional 4 years of experience may be substituted in lieu of degree.
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology (IT) or other related technical field and a minimum of 9 years' experience required for the level 4 role. An additional 4 years of experience may be substituted in lieu of degree.
- Active Secret Security Clearance with the ability to obtain a TS/SCI with Polygraph is required.
- Minimum of 3 years development experience with one or more of the following: C/C , Java, C# required for level 3 role. 5 years required for level 4 role.
- Minimum of 1 year development experience on a UNIX platform (Linux preferred) experience required for level 3 role. 2 years required for level 4 role.
- Experience with database development and optimization (both SQL and NoSQL) required for level 3 and 4 role.
Preferred Qualifications - Candidates with these preferred skills will be given preferential consideration:
- Experience with mobile development (any platform).
- Experience with network protocols: TCP, UDP, HTTP/HTTPS.
- Experience with Linux/Android kernel and driver development.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top