Cyber Software Engineer 3 (TS/SCI with Poly)
Northrop Grumman Mission Systems is seeking an Cyber Software Engineer 3 to join a team of engineering, management, and support personnel for an opportunity in the Northern Virginia area.
- Conduct/participate in multidisciplinary planning, design, and development of complex software systems, applications and/or databases, including web applications, layout, and user interfaces.
- Analyze user needs and software requirements to determine feasibility of design within time and cost constraints.
- Design, develop and modify new applications and enhancements to existing applications, using scientific analysis and mathematical models to predict and measure outcome and consequences of design.
- Ensure software compliance standards are met.
- Develop supporting technical documentation including requirements and design documents and end user operational instructions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Science, Technology, Engineering, Math or related discipline and 5 years of overall professional experience
- Knowledge of scripting languages (for example Perl, Python or Ruby).
- Prior experience utilizing Agile development process (daily scrum, points estimation, sprint planning and retrospectives).
- Knowledge of relational databases such as Oracle, MySQL, or PostgreSQL.
- Knowledge of configuration management tools such as SVN or GIT.
- TS/SCI with Polygraph clearance is required.
- Prior experience within the intelligence community as a software engineer.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Enterprise Communications Professional
A’Darien oversees executive and organizational communications within the company in order to ensure all Northrop Grumman employees are kept in the know and are aware of the company’s values.
Back to top