Cyber Software Engineer 3 - .NET
We're a team of engineers working together to achieve our mission. Our team works with pride across the organization toward a common goal: global security. Together, we protect our troops, public safety, information, and our planet. It's unique work. It's challenging and rewarding. But most of all, it's work that makes a difference.
Northrop Grumman Mission Systems is seeking a Cyber Software Engineer to join our high-performing team developing innovative software for our customers' most difficult challenges. The position is located at a customer site in Northern Virginia, supporting a mission that is critical to national security.
The Cyber Software Engineer will design, develop, test and deploy full-stack software solutions for a distributed system. The engineer must be able to solve complex technical problems with limited supervision and be comfortable working directly with our customers in a collaborative environment.
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or STEM-related program from an accredited college or university
- Demonstrated knowledge of object oriented and/or functional programming using C#, Java and/or C software application development.
- 5 years software development experience with a BS, 3 years with a MS
- Desire to work on the Microsoft Stack (.NET 4.6, Windows Server 2012, SQL Server 2014, Visual Studio 2015, Team Foundation Server)
- Must possess active TS/SCI with polygraph clearance
- Databases (relational and/or non-relational)
- Web services
- Distributed Systems using an Enterprise Service Bus (ESB)
- Web technologies
- Event-driven architecture in conjunction with CQRS
- Scripting technologies, preferably PowerShell
- Automation experience in a DevOps environment
- Agile software development methodologies such as Scrum
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top