Cyber Software Engineer 2 .NET Developer - TS/SCI w Polygraph required
We're a team of engineers working together to achieve our mission. Our team works with pride across the organization toward a common goal: global security. Together, we protect our troops, public safety, information, and our planet. It's unique work. It's challenging and rewarding. But most of all, it's work that makes a difference.
Are you strong in Java or C++ programming and looking for a new challenge? Are you willing to learn C# from a supportive team? If so, Northrop Grumman Mission Systems is seeking a Cyber Software Engineer to join our high-performing team developing innovative software for our customers' most difficult challenges.
The position is located at a customer site in Northern Virginia, supporting a mission that is critical to national security.
The Cyber Software Engineer will design, develop, test and deploy full-stack software solutions for a distributed system. The engineer must be able to solve complex technical problems with limited supervision and be comfortable working directly with our customers in a collaborative environment.
This position is located in Chantilly, VA
- Must possess an active TS/SCI with Polygraph clearance
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or a related STEM discipline from an accredited college or university and a minimum of 2 years of experience or a Master's Degree with 0 years of experience. 4 years of experience may be substitute in lieu of degree.
- Demonstrated knowledge of object oriented and/or functional programming using C#, Java and/or C++ software application development
- Strong Java or C++ skills and the willingness to learn C#
- Desire to work on the Microsoft Stack (.NET 4.6, Windows Server 2012, SQL Server 2016, Visual Studio 2015, Team Foundation Server)
- Databases (relational and/or non-relational)
- Web services
- Distributed Systems using an Enterprise Service Bus (ESB)
- Web technologies
- Event-driven architecture in conjunction with CQRS
- Scripting technologies, preferably PowerShell
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Enterprise Communications Professional
A’Darien oversees executive and organizational communications within the company in order to ensure all Northrop Grumman employees are kept in the know and are aware of the company’s values.
Back to top