Cyber Security Systems Engineer 3 or 4: TS/SCI/Poly
Northrop Grumman Mission Systems is seeking a Cyber Systems Security Engineer 3 or 4 to plan and support complex technical actions on a global scale. The location is Chantilly, Va.
This is a challenging opportunity to work on some of the hardest and most exciting issues in our customer organization. This position will involve both domestic and foreign travel in support of our customer's requirements.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Plan and support creative/unique technical actions against high-priority requirements, which may include partnering with components outside of the customer's organization.
- Work closely with customer stakeholders, directly supporting operations and management of existing computer networks, and fostering close relationships with outside entities.
"This requisition may be filled at a higher grade based on qualifications listed below."
"This requisition may be filled at either a level 3 or a level 4"
Basic Qualifications for a level 3 are a Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology field or related STEM degree and a minimum of 5 years of related experience.
Basic Qualifications for a level 4 are a Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology field or related STEM degree and a minimum of 9 years of related experience.
- Active TS/SCI/Poly Clearance
- Demonstrated experience conducting technical and blended operations as a SME technical operations officer, to include demonstrated knowledge of field environments, training and security.
- Demonstrated technical experience in computer and network operating systems in one or more of the following: Windows, Linux, Cisco, TCP/IP, SMTP, SSL)
- Must be willing and able to travel OCONUS.
- Demonstrated knowledge of wireless communication technology (GSM/CDMA/UMTS/LTE/4G, WiFi, etc.)
- Advanced knowledge of cyber security concepts and computer and network security, including virtual private networks.
- Demonstrated excellent written and oral communication skills, including the ability to effectively communicate complex technical ideas to audiences with varied technical backgrounds. Demonstrated experience crafting and coordinating official correspondences.
- Excellent administrative/organizational abilities.
- Demonstrated Forensic experience with tools and techniques
- Knowledge of commercial web hosting technologies
- Completion of Customer specific training course
- Prior experience travelling in support of requirements.
- Candidates will have in-depth experience conducting technical and blended operations and demonstrated computer hardware and networking expertise.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top