Cyber Security Engineer - All Levels - Multiple Locations Nationwide
This position description does not represent a current opening but may be used to identify candidates with skills and experience for positions within Northrop Grumman that frequently become available. Candidates who express an interest may be considered for future positions at Northrop Grumman.
Responsibilities for this Pipeline requisition are:
- Applies system security engineering principles to provide realistic solutions designed to enhance the security posture.
- Identify threats and develop appropriate protection measures, review system changes for security implications and recommend improvements, research and draft Cybersecurity white papers, and provide top tier support to the Cybersecurity operations staff for resolving complex Cybersecurity issues.
- Write Risk Management Framework (RMF)-based policies and procedures, and develop sound Cybersecurity processes to include implementation.
- Bachelor's degree in a STEM related program.
- Experience identifying threats and developing appropriate protection measures.
- Reviewing system changes for security implications and recommending improvements.
- US Citizenship.
- Security Clearance (i.e., Secret, Top Secret, etc.)
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For a complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top