Cyber Security Analyst 3
Northrop Grumman Mission Systems sector is seeking a Cyber Security Analyst 3 to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position will be located in Northern VA. The candidate will be responsible for providing detailed reports based on Computer Forensic and Targeting Analysis. The candidate will be able to process large quantities of data and must adhere to the highest standards of forensic evaluations and analysis. The candidate must be proficient in writing and editing reports and documents, communicate fluently, and pay attention to details.
- Bachelors Degree and 5 years of experience, or High School diploma and professional experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
- Must have an active TS/SCI clearance with Polygraph to be considered.
- Prior experience with Computer Forensics and/or Targeting
- Experience with Computer programming skills (C#, C , Java, or PERL)
- Working knowledge of the Social Science
- Prior documented Targeting Experience
- Knowledge of commercial and/or proprietary forensic analysis tools (e.g. Encase, FTK)
- Knowledge of Social Media analysis desired.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top