Cyber Operator 3/4
Do you desire a patriotic role and the chance to defend our nation's cyber infrastructure? Do you enjoy learning about new technologies and how they can be used to provide cutting edge services to our customers? If so, then look to join the Northrop Grumman Mission Systems team.
The Cyber Operator 3/4 position will be located in Chantilly, VA. . This requisition may be filled at a higher grade based on qualifications listed below.
- This is a challenging opportunity to work on some of the hardest and most exciting issues directly with Northrop Grumman customers.
- The selected candidate will work on a Northrop Grumman program directly supporting a restricted customer on threat-informed risk assessments, full-scope penetration testing, and social engineering to provide reports and recommendation that will be used at all levels to improve and enhance the customer's security.
- This position has a potential for up to 25% travel within the continental United States, with possible opportunities for OCONUS TDYs.
Basic Qualifications - To be considered for this position, you must minimally meet the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed below. This requisition may be filled at a higher grade based on qualifications listed below. This requisition may be filled at either a level 3 or 4.
- Bachelor's Degree in a technical discipline with a minimum of 5 years related technical experience required for the level 3 role. An additional 4 years of experience may be substituted in lieu of Degree.
- Bachelor's Degree in a technical discipline with a minimum of 9 years related technical experience required for the level 4 role. An additional 4 years of experience may be substituted in lieu of Degree.
- Active TS/SCI w/ Poly is required.
- Demonstrated administrative experience in computer and network operating systems including at least one of the following: Windows, Linux, Mac, Cisco, Juniper.
- Experience with a wide range of security issues including architectures, firewalls, electronic data traffic, and network access.
- Demonstrated experience in information systems security with an emphasis on penetration testing and vulnerability assessments.
- Demonstrated strong fundamentals in security engineering, network protocols, as well as computer and network security.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top