Cyber Operations Planner 4
Join Northrop Grumman and be a part of the team of men and women that solve some of the world's most complex technical challenges. We are seeking a Cyber Operations Planner to join our team in Arlington, VA.
The Cyber Operations Planner provides full spectrum Cyber Operations support to Headquarters United States Air Force by providing planning support to integrate and synchronize cyber operations and exercises.
- Development, review, and implementation of strategies, plans, and priorities for cyber systems.
- Supports review of military operational plans and development of innovative solutions to complex problems.
Basic Qualifications - To be considered for this position, you must minimally meet the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed below:
- Bachelor's Degree and a minimum of 9 years of related experience required. An additional 4 years of experience may be substituted in lieu of a degree.
- Active Top Secret Security Clearance required.
- Thorough knowledge of USAF cyber systems and programs.
- Possess the ability to create and implement strategies to acquire and operationalize complex cyber programs.
- Strong understanding of USAF Acquisition organizations and processes.
- Must have a working knowledge of Cyber Operations theory, employment, and tactics, techniques and procedures.
- Must be familiar with DoD and Service Cyber Operations policy and processes, the Joint Operations Planning Process and security policy and execution.
Preferred Qualifications - Candidates with these preferred skills will be given preferential consideration:
- Previous Pentagon Staff Experience working Cyber Operations.
- Working knowledge of USAF mission partners.
- Working knowledge of other service, department, and agency cyber capabilities.
- Knowledge of AF cyber systems and AF cyber organizational construct.
- Joint Cyber Command and Control.
- Supporting compartmented or special operations such as Special Technical Operations (STO) Planning, Tailored Technical Operations, or service in a position with similar responsibilities.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top