Cyber Operations Planner 4
Northrop Grumman Mission Systems is actively recruiting a mid/senior level Cyber Operations Planning team member in support of an existing long-term Government Program Office in Tampa, FL.
This position will entail working with our experienced Cyber Operations team developing solutions and analysis in support of emerging DoD Cyber efforts.
We're looking for a highly motivated, team oriented, individual with the ability to communicate / coordinate highly technical cyber operations planning directly with the customer and distributed team members. Provides full spectrum Computer Network Operations (CNO) support to Combatant Commanders and DoD organizations. Provides planning and targeting support to integrate and synchronize cyber operations and exercises. Duties include development of military operational plans and development of innovative solutions to complex problems. Experience is necessary supporting compartmented or special operations such as Special Technical Operations (STO) Planning, Tailored Technical Operations, or service in a position with similar responsibilities and must have a working knowledge of CNO theory, employment, and tactics, techniques and procedures. Must be familiar with DoD or Service CNO policy and processes, the Joint Operations Planning Process and security policy and execution.
- Typical Minimum Education / Experience: 9 Years with Bachelors; 7 Years with Masters; 4 Years with PhD / an additional 4 years of experience may be substituted for degree requirement
- Experienced in Special Technical Operations Planning
- Active/Current DoD Top Secret Clearance with the ability to obtain SCI Access.
- Must be willing to submit to Counter-Intelligence Polygraph as needed.
- Experience with DoD Offensive Cyber Operations, working knowledge of Special Access Program processes and procedures.
- Active Full-Scope Polygraph.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top