Cyber Operations Planner 3
Northrop Grumman Mission Systems is looking for a Cyber Operations Planner to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals located at San Antonio, Texas.
Motivation is essential when working in an environment that will challenge you, force continuous innovation, and work on solutions that make a difference for our customers! As a Cyber Operations Planner you will: provide full spectrum Cyber Operations support by coordination, planning, integration, and synchronizing cyber operations and exercises for the Discover and Counter Infiltration, Cyber Readiness, Cyber Support, Cyber Threat Emulation, and Mission Protection teams in support of a Cyber Protection Team (CPT); plan, schedule, and coordinate gaining proper network accesses and scoping lines of efforts; perform all procedures necessary to ensure the safety of information systems assets and to protect systems from intentional or inadvertent access or destruction to provide the technical support necessary to evolve/sustain Cyber infrastructure as well as data and processes.
Responsibilities may include:
- Development, review, and implementation of strategies, plans, and priorities for cyber systems
- Review of military operational plans and development of innovative solutions to complex problems
- Communicate alerts to agencies regarding intrusions and compromises to their network infrastructure, applications and operating systems
- Assist implementation of counter-measures or mitigating controls
- Maintain current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned
- Travel up to 50% with trips varying in length, as dictated by the customer
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/related field with 5 years of experience. 4 additional years of experience an be substituted for the degree.
- GSEC or Security certification and willing to obtain CISSP
- Active Secret clearance and eligible for a TS/SCI
- Working knowledge of Cyber Operations theory, employment, and tactics, techniques and procedures
- CISSP, CISA, or GCIH
- Active TS/SCI
- Familiar with DoD or Service Cyber Operations policy and processes, the Joint Operations Planning Process and security policy and execution
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top