Cyber Network Security Engineer 4 (TS/SCI/Poly)
Are you motivated to work in an environment that will challenge you, force you to continuously innovate, and work on solutions that make a difference for our customers? If so, there is a future for you to support a portfolio of highly visible and strategic programs at Northrop Grumman that are migrating existing mission and business applications to an Amazon Web Services (AWS) based environment.
Northrop Grumman Mission Systems is currently seeking a Cyber Network Security Engineer 4. The location is Fairfax, Va.
Candidate will be part of a transformation that leverages the Amazon Cloud Services (AWS) to build big data capabilities. The Network Engineer with a network infrastructure security focus will support a large complex physical and AWS environment.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Planning, design, and installation of network devices to support architecture designs, strategies and compliance. This individual must be collaborative and have good written and oral communication skills.
- Participation in the team review of network configuration prior to implementations
- Implementation of configuration changes
- Support and Maintenance activities
- User Service and Restoration Requests – monitor, resolve, update and close tickets
- Assist in documenting of network infrastructure component
- Assist in developing and documenting procedures and processes
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field, and a minimum of 9 years related experience
- Working knowledge of network related Cisco platforms: Firewalls, routers, LAN switches, load balancing systems, remote access systems, network
- Active TS/SCI/Poly
- Understanding of planning, design, and implementation experience in networking in a large AWS enterprise.
- Cisco Certification/Network Certification
- Understanding of AWS cloud technology
- AWS Certification
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top