Cyber Intelligence Analyst 3 / 4
Northrop Grumman Mission Systems is actively recruiting mid/senior level Cyber Intelligence Analyst team members in support of an existing long-term Government Program Office.
This position will entail working with our experienced Cyber Operations team developing solutions and analysis in support of emerging DoD Cyber efforts.
We're looking for a highly motivated, team oriented, individual with the ability to communicate / coordinate highly technical analysis directly with the customer and distributed team members.
Knowledge, Skills and Ability:
- Conducts research and evaluates technical and all-source intelligence with specific emphasis on network operations and cyber warfare tactics, techniques, and procedures focused on the threat to networked weapons platforms and various information networks.
- Analyzes network events to determine the impact on current operations and conduct all-source research to determine advisory capability and intent.
- Be able to conduct telecommunication and/or protocol analysis in order to analyze switching and signaling telecommunication protocols between different nodes in PSTN or Mobile telephone networks, such as 2G or 3G GSM networks, CDMA networks, WiMAX and so on.
- Prepares assessments and cyber threat profiles of current events based on the sophisticated collection, research and analysis of classified and open source information.
- Collects data using a combination of standard/non-standard intelligence methods and business processes. Produces high-quality papers, presentations, recommendations, and findings for senior US government intelligence and network operations officials.
- Applies extensive technical expertise, and has full knowledge of other related disciplines. Must be able to communicate effectively and clearly present technical approaches and findings.
- Develop technical solutions to complex problems which require the regular use of ingenuity and creativity. Must possess solid coordination abilities with existing Intelligence Community resources to develop full-coordination Intelligence summaries.
- Work is performed minimal direction. Exercises considerable latitude in determining technical objectives of assignment. Completed work is reviewed from a relatively long- term perspective, for desired results.
This requisition may be filled at a higher grade based on qualifications listed below.
This requisition may be filled at either a Level 3 or a Level 4
Typical Minimum Education / Experience:
- Level 3 = 5 Years of experience with a Bachelor's in Science; 3 Years with Masters; 0 Years with PhD. Degree should be in systems engineering, computer science, software engineering, network engineering, information systems security or similar field. 4 additional years of job experience may be substituted in lieu of college degree.
- Level 4 = 9 Years of experience with a Bachelor's Degree or; 7 Years with Master's Degree or; 4 Years with PhD. Degree should be in systems engineering, computer science, software engineering, network engineering, information systems security or similar field. 4 additional years of job experience may be substituted in lieu of college degree.
Basic Qualifications for both Level 3 & 4:
- Active/Current Top Secret Clearance with the ability to obtain SCI Access.
- Must be willing to submit to Counter-Intelligence Polygraph as needed.
Preferred Qualifications for both level 3 & 4:
- Experience with DoD Offensive Cyber Operations, virtual environments and cyber systems design is preferred.
- DODM 8570.01 certifications at IAT/IAM/IASAE Level 2 or 3 are preferred (examples: Security , Network , CEH, CCNA, MCSA, MCSE, CISSP, etc).
- Active Full-Scope Polygraph.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top