Cyber Intelligence Analyst 2/3
How do cyber terrorists get past the industry's best? They don't. There are too many of us fighting virtual threats, protecting enterprises and entire countries from large-scale attacks. From creating a city-wide wireless network for our first responders, to protecting our nation from cyber threats, to building software-defined radios that change how our military communicates – our Cyber & Intelligence Mission Solutions (CIMS) Division helps life run smoothly and safely.
Our culture is one of excellence; people, teamwork, learning and delivering value to our customers. Northrop Grumman Mission Systems is looking for Cyber Intelligence Analysts who love to learn and take initiative to continue to push us to the next level in the Washington, D.C. Metropolitan Area.
Roles and Responsibilities
The Cyber Intelligence Analyst will be responsible for conducting research and evaluating technical and all-source intelligence data, with specific emphasis on network operations and cyber warfare tactics, techniques, and procedures focused on the threat to networked weapons platforms and US and DoD information networks.
The successful candidates will support the analysis of network events to determine event impact on current operations and will conduct all-source research to determine advisory capability and intent. You will support the preparation of assessments and cyber threat profiles of current events based on the sophisticated collection, research and analysis of classified and open source information. You will be required to develop and maintain analytical procedures to meet evolving mission requirements and maximize operational impact. As a mission partner, you will be requested to produce high-quality papers, presentations, recommendations and/or finding for senior US government officials.
Limited local travel to attend meetings may be required by our customer. Certain positions may offer opportunities for more extensive travel, depending on customer requirements.
This requisition may be filled at a higher grade based on qualifications listed below.
This requisition may be filled at either a level 2 or a level 3.
- Basic Qualifications for a level 2 are a Bachelor's Degree in Business, Accounting, Economics, Finance or other related discipline; four (4) years of additional financial experience may be considered in lieu of degree; and two (2) years' experience as a financial analyst examining trends and relationships, with demonstrated experience or knowledge of global financial institutions, global financial transactions, and/or global threat finance topics.
- Basic Qualifications for a level 3 are a Bachelor's Degree in Business, Accounting, Economics, Finance or other related discipline; four (4) years of additional financial experience may be considered in lieu of degree; and five (5) years' experience as a financial analyst examining trends and relationships, with demonstrated experience or knowledge of global financial institutions, global financial transactions, and/or global threat finance topics;
- Certification in anti-money laundering, fraud, financial planning, financial advising, financial forensics, and/or auditing;
- Capable of creating data-rich, succinct analytical reports by researching, analyzing, prioritizing, synthesizing and solving problems of big data;
- Highly capable user of Microsoft Excel features, to include pivot tables;
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills;
- Willingness and ability to adapt to changing customer mission requirements as necessary;
- Active TS/SCI with Polygraph clearance
- Demonstrated experience with customer tools and databases;
- Knowledge of emerging technologies in the global financial marketplace;
- Experience training and/or briefing others on global financial marketplace topics of interest;
- Experience creating Microsoft Access databases;
- Foreign language capability
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top