Cyber Intelligence Analyst 2
Northrop Grumman is seeking a Cyber Intelligence Analyst 2 to join our team.
- Selected candidate conducts research and evaluates technical and all-source intelligence with specific emphasis on network operations and cyber warfare tactics, techniques, and procedures focused on the threat to networked weapons platforms and US and DoD information networks.
- Analyzes network events to determine the impact on current operations and conduct all-source research to determine advisory capability and intent.
- Prepares assessments and cyber threat profiles of current events based on the sophisticated collection, research and analysis of classified and open source information.
- Correlates threat data from various sources.
- Develops and maintains analytical procedures to meet changing requirements and ensure maximum operations.
- Collects data using a combination of standard intelligence methods and business processes.
- Produces high-quality papers, presentations, recommendations, and findings for senior US government intelligence and network operations officials.
Basic Qualifications - To be considered for this position, you must minimally meet the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed below:
- Bachelor's Degree and a minimum of 2 years of Intelligence Analysis experience required. An additional 4 years of experience may be substituted in lieu of degree.
- Active TS/SCI with Polygraph required.
- In-depth knowledge of and direct experience with customer-specific cyber operations mission, process, and procedures.
- A demonstrated record of establishing and maintaining effective relationships with customer staff.
- Strong working knowledge of basic office automation tool suites such as MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
Preferred Qualifications - Preferred Qualifications - Candidates with these preferred skills will be given preferential consideration:
- 2 years of Targeting experience.
- Familiarity with the subject matter of the customer and their procedures.
- Demonstrated experience working the operation life cycle and a strong understanding of the customer's classified programs.
- Knowledge of the customer environment and familiarity with this customer's mission, goals, and capabilities.
- Strong communications and interpersonal skills.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top