Cyber Information Systems Security Analyst
The future is bright in Baltimore, MD!!
Join the Northrop Grumman team as we provide legendary program support to advanced, secure and agile software-defined systems and solutions. We help our customers preserve freedom and advance human discovery around the world.Baltimore is home to many of the most recognized IT and Cyber programs at Northrop Grumman.
Perform assessments of systems and networks within the networking environment or enclave and identify where those systems and networks deviate from acceptable configurations, enclave policy, or local policy. This is achieved through passive evaluations such as compliance audits and active evaluations such as vulnerability assessments. Establishes strict program control processes to ensure mitigation of risks and supports obtaining certification and accreditation of systems. Includes support of process, analysis, coordination, security certification test, security documentation, as well as investigations, software research, hardware introduction and release, emerging technology research inspections and periodic audits. Assist in the implementation of the required government policy (JSIG), make recommendations on process tailoring, participate in and document process activities. Perform analyses to validate established security requirements and to recommend additional security requirements and safeguards. Support the formal Security Test and Evaluation (ST&E) required by each government accrediting authority through pre-test preparations, participation in the tests, analysis of the results and preparation of required reports. Document the results of Certification and Accreditation (C&A) activities and technical or coordination activity and prepare the System Security Plans (SSP) and manage and submit the Plan of Actions and Milestones (POA&M). Perform Continuous Monitoring (CONMON) activities throughout the lifecycle of the system.
Are you ready to be part of the backbone of a multibillion dollar global security enterprise? If you are, our Enterprise Services is where you will want to be. We are searching for Cyber, IT infrastructure, application services, and cloud computing professionals to be part of a team that helps power Northrop Grumman and ensure mission success.
- Bachelor's degree with 2 years of experience or 6 years of relevant experience in lieu of bachelor's degree or 0 years of relevant experience with a master's degree.
- Candidates must have a current DOD Top Secret level security clearance (or higher) with an original adjudication, or a periodic reinvestigation date, completed within the last 6 years to be considered.
- Current IAM DoD level 1 Security certification (CAP, GSLC or Security+ CE) or ability to obtain and maintain within 6 months of start date.
- Must have the ability to obtain, and maintain, a Special Access Programs (SAP/SAR) level clearance as a condition of continued employment.
- Bachelor's degree with 2 years of experience with a current IAM DoD level 1 security certification (CAP, GSLC or Security+ CE).
- JSIG knowledge/experience.
- RMF knowledge/experience.
- NITS 800-53 knowledge/experience.
Back to top