Cyber Information Systems Security Analyst
The future is bright in Baltimore, MD!!
Join the Northrop Grumman team as we provide legendary program support to advanced, secure and agile software-defined systems and solutions. We help our customers preserve freedom and advance human discovery around the world. Baltimore is home to many of the most recognized IT and Cyber programs at Northrop Grumman. Enterprise Services is currently looking for a Novice Level Information Systems Security Officer for our Linthicum, MD location.
Perform assessments of systems and networks within the networking environment or enclave and identify where those systems and networks deviate from acceptable configurations, enclave policy, or local policy. This is achieved through passive evaluations such as compliance audits and active evaluations such as vulnerability assessments. Establishes strict program control processes to ensure mitigation of risks and supports obtaining certification and accreditation of systems. Includes support of process, analysis, coordination, security certification test, security documentation, as well as investigations, software research, hardware introduction and release, emerging technology research inspections and periodic audits. Assist in the implementation of the required government policy (JSIG), make recommendations on process tailoring, participate in and document process activities. Perform analyses to validate established security requirements and to recommend additional security requirements and safeguards. Support the formal Security Test and Evaluation (ST&E) required by each government accrediting authority through pre-test preparations, participation in the tests, analysis of the results and preparation of required reports. Document the results of Certification and Accreditation (C&A) activities and technical or coordination activity and prepare the System Security Plans (SSP) and manage and submit the Plan of Actions and Milestones (POA&M). Perform Continuous Monitoring (CONMON) activities throughout the lifecycle of the system.
Are you ready to be part of the backbone of a multibillion dollar global security enterprise? If you are, our Enterprise Services business unit is where you will want to be. We are searching for Cyber, IT infrastructure, application services, and cloud computing professionals to be part of a team that helps power Northrop Grumman and ensure mission success. Join us on the edge... the cutting edge!
- Master's degree with 0 years of experience; OR a Bachelor's degree with 2 years of experience; OR an Associate's degree with 4 years of experience; OR a High School Diploma/GEDwith 6 years of experienceis required
- Must have aDoD 8570 IAM level1security certification (example: Security+ CE); ORmust beable to obtain and maintain one within 6 months of start date
- Candidates must have a current DOD Top Secret level security clearance with an original adjudication, or a period reinvestigation, completed within the last 6 years in order to be considered
- Must be able to obtain, and maintain, access to Special Programs as a condition of continued employment
- The ideal candidate will have a Master's degree in Cyber Security, a currentSecurity+ CE, and 2 years of ISSOexperience with RMF in a classified environment
- Knowledge of ACAS, NESSUS, SPLUNK, SCAP, NIST 800-53rev4, system audits using an SIEM, vulnerability scanning, and DSS and/or JSIG system security package development are highly desirable
- Current TS/SCI clearance with SAP access is preferred
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Back to top