Cyber Information Systems Security Analyst 1
Northrop Grumman is seeking a Cyber Information Systems Security Analyst to join the Information Systems Security (ISS) team in the Los Angeles South Bay area (Redondo Beach, Manhattan Beach, El Segundo). The ISS team consists of Information Systems Security Officers (ISSOs) and Information Systems Security Managers (ISSMs), Information Systems Security Engineers (ISSEs), and Information Systems Security Auditors (ISSAs). The selected candidate will perform one or more of these roles. The ISS organization has overall responsibility for providing security oversight to all Northrop Grumman classified systems under their respective purview.
The selected candidate will be responsible to ensure information system compliance with government and corporate security policies and procedures. The selected candidate will assist the ISSM to verify information systems meet applicable security controls as part of the Assessment and Authorization (A&A) Risk Management Framework (RMF) process. The candidate must have excellent oral and written communication skills and be able to communicate effectively to internal and external customers.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Verifying the configuration of information systems, supporting formal security testing and preparation.
- Working with auditors and system administrators on security requirements.
- Media handling.
- File transfers,
- Incident reporting,
- Computer and network contaminations,
- Hardware registration and tracking,
- Audit log review and analysis,
- Software research.
- Conducting briefings.
- Review weekly information systems security audits.
- Security configuration management.
- Security account administration.
- Evaluate system security plan documentation.
- Continuous security monitoring.
- Bachelor's degree
- DoD 8570 IAM Level I Certification (Security CE, CAP, or GSLC) within 6 months of start date.
- Current SCI Clearance required to start.
- DoD 8570 IAM Level II Certification (CAP, GSLC, CISM, CASP CE, or CISSP).
- DoD 8570 IAM Level III Certification (GSLC, CISM, or CISSP).
- 1 - 5 years of experience performing Information Systems Security duties.
- Knowledge of NIST SP 800-53, Nessus, Xacta, and other security tools.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top