Cyber Information Sys Security Coordinator 2
Northrop Grumman is seeking a Computer Security Coordinator to join the Information Systems Security (ISS) team in Rolling Meadows, IL. The ISS team consists of Information Systems Security Officers (ISSOs) and a Information Systems Security Manager (ISSM), and Security System Auditors. This position is in direct support of the ISSM/ISSO.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Performing Data transfer agent duties.
- Creating and managing media.
- Scanning documentation.
- Updating hardware and software baselines.
- Ensure equipment is properly marked and assist in Control Change Boards in compliance with the JSIG manual.
- High School Diploma and 2 years of relevant experience.
- Current Secret Clearance.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems Security.
- DoD 8570 IAM Level I Certification (Security ).
- Current Top Secret Clearance.
- This position requires skills in: customer service; verbal communication; written communications.
- Experience with applications such as, Microsoft Office, Access and Visio.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain Top Secret Clearance.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top