Cyber Information Sys Security 4
Northrop Grumman is seeking a Cyber Information Sys Security 4 to join the Cyber Information Assurance Security team in Palmdale, CA. The Cyber Security team consists of Information Systems Security Officers (ISSOs), Information Systems Security Managers (ISSMs), and Information Systems Security Engineers (ISSEs). The selected candidate will perform one or more of these roles. The Cyber Security organization has overall responsibility for providing information security oversight to all Northrop Grumman classified systems under their respective purview.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Perform assessments of systems and networks within the networking environment or enclave and identify where those systems and networks deviate from acceptable configurations, enclave policy, or local policy. This is achieved through passive evaluations such as compliance audits and active evaluations such as vulnerability assessments.
- Establishes strict program control processes to ensure mitigation of risks and supports obtaining certification and accreditation of systems.
- Support of process, analysis, coordination, security certification test, security documentation, as well as investigations, software research, hardware introduction and release, emerging technology research inspections and periodic audits.
- Assist in the implementation of the required government policy (i.e., NISPOM, DCID 6-3), make recommendations on process tailoring, participate in and document process activities.
- Perform analyses to validate established security requirements and to recommend additional security requirements and safeguards.
- Support the formal Security Test and Evaluation (ST&E) required by each government accrediting authority through pre-test preparations, participation in the tests, analysis of the results and preparation of required reports.
- Document the results of Certification and Accreditation activities and technical or coordination activity and prepare the system Security Plans and update the Plan of Actions and Milestones POA&M.
- Periodically conduct a complete review of each system's audits and monitor corrective actions until all actions are closed.
- Bachelor's degree and a minimum of 9 years experience performing Information Systems Security duties or master's degree and a minimum of 7 years experience performing Information Systems Security duties.
- DoD 8570 IAM Level III Certification (GSLC, CISM, or CISSP).
- Current active Top Secret Clearance.
- Master's degree (In one of the qualifying fields of Science, Technology, Engineering, or Mathematics).
- In addition to DoD 8570 IAM Level III, one of the following IAT Level I Certifications (A CE, Network CE, SSCP, or CCNA-Security).
- 11 - 20 years of experience performing Information Systems Security duties.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top