Cyber Information Sys Security 2
Northrop Grumman is seeking a Cyber Information Sys Security to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals and to assist in implementing and enforcing security requirements on restricted programs.
Duties and responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Support multiple customers.
- Conduct weekly security audits on systems.
- Update virus definitions on standalone systems.
- Grant permissions and systems access for users.
- Develop and provide user training.
- Manage user accounts on standalone systems.
- Prepare security documents per the JAFAN, JSIG, NISPOM and ICD's.
- Perform continuous monitoring on systems per JSIG.
- Provide technical support, i.e. log parser, security templates, and networking.
- Other duties as required to assist the Information System Security Manager (ISSM).
- Bachelor's degree with 2 years of relevant work experience; 0 years with a master's degree.
- Current active secret clearance.
- Proficiency in MS WIndows 10.
- Good understanding of DISA STIGS and Tools.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite programs.
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to a dynamic work environment.
- Proficiency in MS Windows 7, MS Server 2008R2, some experience in Linux, i.e. Red Hat.
- Must obtain CompTia Security certification within six months.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top