Cyber Information Sys Security 2
Northrop Grumman is seeking a Cyber Information Assurance Analyst 2 to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position will be located in Rolling Meadows, IL. This position is in direct support of the ISSM/ISSO.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Develop, implement and maintain System Security Plans and Plan of Actions and Milestones documentation.
- Understand the NIST 800-53 Security Controls and apply them to the each system. Implement and maintain the Security Controls Traceability Matrix document.
- Analyze incoming and outgoing classified data by performing an automated/manual review and ensuring compliance with the DoD Manuals JSIG and contractual requirements, and Northrop Grumman policies and procedures.
- Process User Account forms.
- Conduct Assured File Transfers, and maintain related training records.
- Verify the configuration of information systems and regularly conduct a complete review of each system's audits and monitor corrective actions until all actions are closed.
- Work with other auditors and system administrators on the current system security requirements.
- Conduct continuous monitoring on each system.
- Perform Computer Security briefings.
- Bachelor's degree with 2 years of relevant experience or master's degree with 0 years of relevant experience.
- Must be willing to work a flexible work schedule that may include extended shifts, holidays, and weekends.
- Current active Secret Clearance security clearance.
- Current DoD 8570 IAM Level I Certification (Security CE).
- Current Top Secret Clearance with SCI eligibility.
- Excellent skills in customer service, verbal communication, and written communications.
- Proactive team player, possessing excellent problem solving and organizational skills.
- Ability to produce results in a fast-paced environment with the ability to meet iterative deadlines.
- Top Secret Level Clearance with SCI eligibility.
- Ability to obtain Security certification within 6 months of hire date.
Experience with applications such as, Microsoft Office, Access and Visio.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top