Cyber Information Assurance Analyst
- Dulles, VA
Perform assessments of systems and networks within the networking environment or enclave and identify where those systems and networks deviate from acceptable configurations, enclave policy, or local policy. This is achieved through passive evaluations such as compliance audits and active evaluations such as vulnerability assessments. Establishes strict program control processes to ensure mitigation of risks and supports obtaining certification and accreditation of systems. Includes support of process, analysis, coordination, security certification test, security documentation, as well as investigations, software research, hardware introduction and release, emerging technology research inspections and periodic audits. Assist in the implementation of the required government policy (i.e., NISPOM, DCID 6-3), make recommendations on process tailoring, participate in and document process activities. Perform analyses to validate established security requirements and to recommend additional security requirements and safeguards. Support the formal Security Test and Evaluation (ST&E) required by each government accrediting authority through pre-test preparations, participation in the tests, analysis of the results and preparation of required reports. Document the results of Certification and Accreditation activities and technical or coordination activity and prepare the system Security Plans and update the Plan of Actions and Milestones POA&M. Periodically conduct a complete review of each system's audits and monitor corrective actions until all actions are closed.
Position will be primarily located in Dulles, VA, but will require a minimum one day a week on-site in a facility near Baltimore. Candidate must have applicable 8570-compliant certification for IAM Level I, or successfully complete a certification within their first six months in the position.
- Must have at least 2 years of experience with a Bachelor's Degree OR 4 years of experience with an Associate's Degree OR 6 years of experience with a High School Diploma
- Must have an Active, In-Scope Top Secret/SCI Security Clearance
- Must have experience with Risk Management Framework
- Must have or obtain within the first 6 months of an employment a 8570-Must have a DoD 8570 Compliant IAM Level I Certification (Examples: Security+ CE, CAP, GSLC)
P referred Qualifications:
- Experience with Splunk, Tenable Nessus and JSIG RMF implementation
- The ideal candidate will be prepared to take issues identified on the network to the proper parties, and ensure that solutions are being tracked and fully implemented. This program is quick moving, and a candidate for the position must be comfortable with short turnaround requests, while also being comfortable standing ground on security issues.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Back to top