Cyber Information Assurance Analyst 3
Northrop Grumman is seeking a Cyber Information Assurance Analyst 3 to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position will be located in Edwards AFB, California.
Realize the rewards of conquering a new challenge, starting in a responsible growth position, in a highly service minded team environment that offers multiple career opportunities. In this dynamic position, you will:
- Perform assessments of classified systems and networks and identify where those systems and networks deviate from acceptable security configurations, enclave policy, or local policy. This is achieved through compliance audits and vulnerability assessments.
- Establish strict program control processes to ensure mitigation of risks and support obtaining certification and accreditation of systems. Includes support of process analysis, security documentation, investigations, software research, hardware introduction and release, and periodic audits.
- Assist in the implementation of the required government policy (i.e., DoD Manuals, ICD, JSIG)
- Make recommendations on process tailoring
- Participate in and document process activities
- Support the formal Security Controls Traceability Matrix (SCTM) required by the government accrediting authority and assist with required actions to completion
- Document the results of Certification and Accreditation activities and prepare the system Security Plans and update the Plan of Actions and Milestones (POA&M)
- Regularly conduct a complete review of each system's audits and monitor corrective actions until all actions are closed
- Work with other auditors and system administrators on the current system security requirements
- Process User Account forms, conduct Assured File Transfers, and maintain related training records.
- Bachelor's Degree in Cyber Security or a related discipline with a minimum of 5 years of Cyber Security experience or a High School Diploma and a minimum of 10 year's experience in lieu of degree
- Willingness to work a flexible work schedule that may include extended shifts, holidays, and weekends and support on call status for 24x7x365
- Must possess and maintain a valid U.S. passport and be willing to accept customer furnished quarters for a period up to 120 days away from primary work location
- Must comply with mobility immunization requirements and meet medical requirements for worldwide travel
- Ability to obtain and maintain DoD 8570 Certification
- Possess active Top Secret Clearance security clearance
- US Citizenship required
- CISSP or equivalent certification
- COMSEC experience
- Ability to apply security principles to technical specifications, system requirements and other application design information as needed
- Ability to work independently and follow projects through to completion
- Demonstrated written and verbal communication skills
- Proactive team player, possessing excellent problem solving and organizational skills
- Ability to produce results in a fast-paced environment with the ability to meet iterative deadlines
- Previous experience providing on-site security consulting support for a technical project, preferably with a federal customer
- Top Secret Level Clearance with SCI eligibility
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top