Cyber Information Assurance Analyst 3
Do you desire a patriotic role and the chance to defend our nation's cyber infrastructure? Do you enjoy learning about new technologies and how they can be used to provide cutting edge services to our customers? If so, then look to join the Northrop Grumman Mission Systems team.
The Cyber Information Assurance Analyst 3 role will be located in Alexandria, VA.
- Perform assessments of systems and networks within the networking environment or enclave and identify where those systems and networks deviate from acceptable configurations, enclave policy, or local policy.
- Establish strict program control processes to ensure mitigation of risks and supports obtaining certification and accreditation of systems.
- Assist in the implementation of the required government policy (RMF, NIST 800-53), make recommendations on process tailoring, participate in and document process activities.
- Perform analyses to validate established security requirements and to recommend additional security requirements and safeguards.
- Support the formal Security Test and Evaluation (ST&E) required by each government accrediting authority through pre-test preparations, participation in the tests, analysis of the results and preparation of required reports.
- Document the results of Certification and Accreditation activities and technical or coordination activity and prepare the system Security Plans and update the Plan of Actions and Milestones (POA&M)
- Periodically conduct a complete review of each system's audits and monitor corrective actions until all actions are closed.
Basic Qualifications - To be considered for this position, you must minimally meet the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed below:
- Bachelor's Degree in a technical field and a minimum of 5 years related technical experience required. An Additional 4 years of experience may be substituted in lieu of a degree.
- Active Secret Security Clearance is required.
- Current active industry standard certificate in the information security/assurance field: e.g. Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Global Information Assurance Certification (GIAC), Certified Authorization Professional (CAP).
- Experience with Risk Management Framework principles and National Institute of Standards and Technology 800-series guidance.
Preferred Qualifications - Candidates with these preferred skills will be given preferential consideration:
- Expertise in using the Assured Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS) scanning tool.
- Bachelor Degree.
- Experience with biometrics systems.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top