Cyber Info Sys Security Coordinator 4
Northrop Grumman ES&CSO is looking for a top-performing Cyber Info Sys Security Coordinator to support the Cyber Information Systems Security teams in the East/Central and MD/VA regions. This position is based Melbourne, FL and will perform duties which involve high-level contacts and exposure to sensitive information necessitating tact, diplomacy, discretion and judgment.
Responsibilities includes coordinating travel arrangements, scheduling meetings, personnel and customer interface, ability to perform briefing, and presentation support and assist with data entry into the corporation Information System Governance (ISG) database and other database systems. Support includes, but is not limited to preparing documents, generating presentations, organizing and maintaining files, developing and maintaining organizational charts and serve as a focal point for communication and distribution of information amongst staff and regional managers. This position requires an individual with excellent organizational, verbal and written communication skills. The individual must have experience working with all management levels and have the ability to prioritize work to meet deadlines and assist in training. The selected candidate must act with a sense of urgency, produce quality work with accuracy and efficiency. The candidate should be a self-motivated team-player with positive attitude, detail-oriented and reliable. Must be able to work in MS Office Suite, Skype for Business, Internet/Intranet, Concur, iBuy and other applications.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Support Information Systems Security managers and personnel across multiple sites
- Coordinate travel arrangements and reconcile expense reports and credit card statements
- Arrange, schedule, coordinate and manage meetings, audio visual, and any associated catering or other logistical needs
- Compose reports, correspondence, meeting notices
- Review drafts and finished documents for appropriate grammatical usage, spelling and punctuation
- Determine priorities regarding non-routine situations
- Handle confidential and sensitive information with utmost discretion
- Ability to quickly adapt to change with effective time management skills and accuracy
- Once cleared provide surge support to the teams as needed
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma and at least 6 years experience performing administrative type tasks.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Security certification.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top