Cyber Info Assurance Anlyst 2-19555
Northrop Grumman Mission Systems is seeking a Cyber Info Assurance Analyst for our Schriever Air Force Base, CO location.
Cyber Information Assurance Analyst for the Ballistic Missile Defense System Support (BMDSS) Organization on the JRDC program at Schriever AFB, CO. Provides security engineering support to multiple enclaves including the C2BMC Test Bed/Test Environment (CTB-TE), the Joint Early Warning Lab (JEWL) and the International Point of Presence (IPOP). Reports to the BMDSS Cybersecurity Team Lead.The Cyber Information Assurance Analyst will apply knowledge of NIST, DoD, and local requirements to the system security posture of BMDSS-Managed enclaves. Performs as a subject matter expert and administrator of Host Base Security System (HBSS). Perform security analysis and develop reporting (security status reports, metrics, portals, dashboards) using data from security tools (HBSS, ACAS, eMass, SCAP, SIEM, SolarWinds, spreadsheets, etc.).
Conducts analysis of malicious events and known exploits and vulnerabilities. Monitors applicable security resources for updated requirements and compliance directions supporting DoD/Cyber Command Task Orders. Performs other system administration tasks as assigned by management.
Specific expertise includes but is not limited to: HBSS Administrator and troubleshooter, security management with a focus on utilizing DISA tools like Enterprise Mission Assurance Support Service (eMASS); SCAP; SCCVI; and Assured Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS); experience with Risk Management Framework (RMF), Change Management; Troubleshooting Techniques; Risk Reporting and Management; Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC); Database Security Best Practices; Contingency Planning; Systems Security; and Documentation Development.
- Bachelor's Degree in STEM related field and 5 years of relevant experience or equivalent
- Must have a Security CE or equivalent certification under DoD 8570.01-M
- Experience developing security risk analysis and reporting
- Experience applying security patches and STIG settings to Windows, Linux, and network devices
- Administrative experience managing HBSS and/or ACAS
- Experience managing a Plan of Action and Milestones (POA&M) for an accredited system
Experience using MS Office tools, (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Active DoD Secret Clearance
- Experience with administration/administrator experience supporting Windows, Linux, and Cisco operating systems; DOD RMF processes; Database administration and security; website / portal / dashboard development and administration; and NIST accreditation processes; security incident handling; software testing and evaluation; Common Criteria requirements; FIPS 140-2 standards.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work both independently and in a fast-paced team environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills required.
- Highly self-motivated and directed, with keen attention to detail.
- Creative problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Ability to work with minimal oversight.
- Willing to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top