Cyber Info Assurance Anlyst 2
The objective of this new and exciting program is to maintain or improve cybersecurity for the Airt Foirce Air Combat Command in order to protect the missions which depend upon ACC's NIPRNet and SIPRNet and incorporated information systems. The employee will conduct assessments of Main Operation Base/Geographically Separated Unit (MOB/GSU) security posture using National, Federal, DoD and related cyber best practices publications approved by the government. The task will provide the government with contractor on-site support for Defensive Cyber Operations (DCO) of Mission Systems - Cyber Readiness Inspections such as CCRI and Command Cyber Operational Readiness Inspection (CCORI). The employee shall assist ACC to create a sustainable program that enables assigned personnel the ability for continuous monitoring and reporting in support of cyber maturity actions. Mature management processes, including Configuration Management, Vulnerability Management, and Change Management are indicators that a program is in a positive state of cyber readiness.
The employee will perform the following tasks:
Provide local Communications Squadron and GSU leadership with daily onsite expertise to maintain persistent cyber readiness.
- Assess and report cyber readiness using DISA CCRI criteria, perform an analysis, of trends and concerns, and report key findings.
- Provide recommendations and knowledge transfer based upon key findings.
- Provide weekly update to local Communications Squadron (CS) Commander on current status of cyber readiness.
- Draft and propose prioritized fix actions, or recommendations that will have maximum impact on the CCRI and A&A processes, risk posture and readiness (i.e. SCAP, Linux and STIG training) to mitigate identified deficiencies.
- Develop and submit best practices, artifacts, and draft Tactics, Techniques, and Procedures (TTP).
- Provide knowledge transfer to assist the Air Force to increase the capability of responsible personnel to prioritize identified risks.
- Assist Wing IA officer in developing Plan of Action and Milestones (POA&M) for identified deficiencies which are not immediately mitigated or remediated.
- Evaluate current configuration management processes. Engage with local process owners to ensure artifacts are reviewed and assigned ownership.
- Provide assistance to establish and maintain vulnerability management processes. On-site personnel will establish connections among sites to share information and findings in a timely fashion.
- Assist the government in conducting all required vulnerability/security scans including tools such as Retina and Nessus and analyze results for compliance with security policy
- Assist the government in executing DISA STIGs and analyzing the results as appropriate for the system
Bachelors Degree in related discipline
2 years of direct experience supporting the system administration and maintenance of DoD systems
Proven success working independently
Proven ability to work with multiple levels of customers
DoD 8570 IAT Level II - One of the following certifications (CCNA Security, GICSP, GSEC, Security Plus CE, SSCP)
Previous experience supporting CCRI processes
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top