Cyber Info Assurance Anlyst 2
NG is looking for a technical professional to perform risk analysis of system architectures and operations for the Integrated Air and Missile Defense – Battle Command System (IBCS) program.
The successful candidate will work collaboratively on a team to perform the risk analysis of system architectures and operations. The candidate will be expected to communicate and work closely with process and system owners, information technology management, IA peers, Program Office technical/management staff and other IBCS Functional Areas to ensure the relevance of architecture and system designs in implementing program IA requirements. The majority of the work will include technical documentation review, working through accreditation packages in eMASS, assessing IA vulnerabilities, engineering responses for system POA&Ms, conducting risk analysis for Risk Acceptance Requests (RARs) and providing IA support to C2BMC program and customer meetings. Travel to IBCS operational test and evaluation sites will be required including ops interaction and writing after action reports for program and customer leadership.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or other similar discipline and 2 years; MS and 0 years
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a demonstrated ability to support complex organizational relationships, technical document preparation and verbal communication skills are required for presentation of technical IA issues and reports
- Candidates with one or more of these desired skills will be given preferential consideration:
- Experience in analysis of IA requirements, IA architecture design, IA audit tools and IA compliance for operational/mission systems
- Hands on experience in analyzing system security postures and performing risk assessments
- Knowledge of security policy requirements and technical implementation of security requirements with experience in the Cybersecurity Lifecycle to include: generating IA requirements, conducting IA verification and performing IA compliance activities
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Enterprise Communications Professional
A’Darien oversees executive and organizational communications within the company in order to ensure all Northrop Grumman employees are kept in the know and are aware of the company’s values.
Back to top