Cyber Info Assurance Anlyst 2
Northrop Grumman Mission Systems sector is seeking a Cyber Information Assurance Analyst 2 to join our team of highly qualified individuals in Colorado Springs, Colorado.
Cyber Information Assurance Analyst 2 will provide top tier support to the Cybersecurity operations staff for resolving complex Cybersecurity issues. Successful candidate will be accountable for quality work products. Must be able to prioritize and execute tasks and enjoy working in a collaborative team environment, prepare coherent and concise documentation required for certification evaluation.
Job responsibilities include:
- Conduct assessments of systems and networks within the networking environment or enclave and identify where those systems and networks deviate from acceptable configurations, enclave policy, or local policy.
- Execute vulnerability assessments; ensure mitigation of risks and support obtaining certification and accreditation of systems.
- Support the formal Security Test and Evaluation (ST&E) required by each government accrediting authority through pre-test preparations, participation in the tests, analysis of the results and preparation of required reports.
- Document the results of Certification and Accreditation activities and technical or coordination activity and prepare the system Security Plans and update the Plan of Actions and Milestones POA&M.
- Assist in implementation of RMF-based policies and procedures; make recommendations on process tailoring, participate in and document process activities
- Bachelor™s Degree in Engineering or related discipline with 2 years of work related experience, or 6 years of experience in lieu of a degree
- US citizenship required
- Must have a Secret security clearance
- Candidate must hold an active DoD 8570 IA Workforce Improvement Program IAT Level II Approved Baseline Certification or be able to obtain one post-employment
- Must be able to prioritize and execute tasks in a collaborative team environment within schedules and timelines
- CISSP certification
- Working knowledge of Linux Red Hat and Microsoft operating systems.
- Working knowledge and understanding of boundary protection devices, including firewalls and IPS devices.
- Understanding of project management, schedule & planning basics.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Enterprise Communications Professional
A’Darien oversees executive and organizational communications within the company in order to ensure all Northrop Grumman employees are kept in the know and are aware of the company’s values.
Back to top