Cyber Info Assurance Analyst
This position description does not represent a current opening but may be used to identify candidates with skills and experience for positions within Northrop Grumman that frequently become available. Candidates who express an interest may be considered for future positions at Northrop Grumman.
Join us on the edge. . . The Cutting Edge! Northrop Grumman Mission Systems sector is seeking a Cyber Information Assurance Analyst to join our team of highly qualified individuals.
The Cyber Information Assurance Analyst will provide top tier support to the Cybersecurity operations staff for resolving complex Cybersecurity issues. Successful candidate will be accountable for quality work products. Must be able to prioritize and execute tasks and enjoy working in a collaborative team environment, prepare coherent and concise documentation required for certification evaluation.
Job responsibilities include:
- Supports conducting assessments of systems and networks within the networking environment or enclave and identify where those systems and networks deviate from acceptable configurations, enclave policy, or local policy.
- Execute vulnerability assessments; ensure mitigation of risks and support obtaining certification and accreditation of systems.
- Support the formal Security Test and Evaluation (ST&E) required by each government accrediting authority through pre-test preparations, participation in the tests, analysis of the results and preparation of required reports.
- Document the results of Certification and Accreditation activities and technical or coordination activity and prepare the system Security Plans and update the Plan of Actions and Milestones POA&M.
- Assist in implementation of RMF-based policies and procedures; make recommendations on process tailoring, participate in and document process activities
- High school diploma/GED and 2 years of relevant experience; associates degree in Cyber Security or related discipline and 0 years of experience
- US citizenship required
- Must have an active Secret security clearance with the ability to obtain a TS/SCI clearance
- Candidate must have a DoD 8570 IA Workforce Improvement Program IAT Level II Approved Baseline Certification or be able to obtain one post-employment
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills to produce coherent and concise documentation required for certification evaluation.
- Must be able to prioritize and execute tasks in a collaborative team environment within schedules and timelines
- Top Secret/SCI security clearance
- Working knowledge of Linux Red Hat and Microsoft operating systems.
- Working knowledge and understanding of boundary protection devices, including firewalls and IPS devices.
- Understanding of project management , schedule & planning basics.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For a complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top