Cyber Info Assurance Analyst 4
Put your years of experience into a future of excellence… Northrop Grumman Information Systems sector is seeking a Cyber Info Assurance Analyst 4 to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals in defining the future. This position will be located in Newport News, VA. The qualified applicant will become part of Northrop Grumman’s Air Operations Center (AOC) Weapon System (WS) which is the Joint Forces Air Component Commander’s (JFACC) primary Command and Control (C2) node to develop the air and space operations strategies and plans to meet the Combat Commander’s objectives. It is the senior element of the Theater Air Control System (TACS) which includes subordinate ground and air C2 units trained and equipped to plan, coordinate, control, execute and monitor air, space and cyberspace operations across the full range of military operations.
The AOC controls a wide range of air power to achieve Air Force objectives of Global Vigilance, Global Reach and Global Power. Modern warfighting demands a modern, standardized and integrated AOC. As a member of the Northrop Grumman AOC team, you will help to provide our warfighters with a state-of-the-art, net-centric computing solution that provides a flexible and robust environment for meeting the demands of time critical analysis and decision making processes now and into the future.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develops security requirements for hardware, software, and service acquisitions specific to AOC
- Ensure all documentation related to Network Topology Diagrams, Ports, Protocols, and Services Management (PPSM) and Hardware/software inventory are accurate, precise, and complete
- Recommends changes to security controls, security control baselines and overlays, DoD assignment values, and associated implementation guidance and assessment procedures to the Information Systems Security Manager (ISSM), Authorizing Official (AO)
- Develop, maintain, and track the security plan and continuous monitoring strategy, and Plan of Actions & Milestones (POA&M) for AOC IS
- Coordinate with the organization’s security manager and engineers to ensure issues affecting the organization’s overall security are addressed appropriately.
- Assess the security controls in accordance with the security assessment plan and DoD assessment procedures. This includes SRG and STIG compliance results to be documented and used as part of the overall security control assessment
- Conduct full testing and evaluation of the effectiveness of information security policies, procedures, practices, and security controls for the purpose to obtain an Authority to Operate (ATO) under Risk Management Framework (RMF)
- Participate in the process for planning, implementing, evaluating, and documenting remedial actions to address any deficiencies in the information security policies, procedures, and practices of the organization.
Collects and validates authorization documentation for accuracy, readability, and format.
To be considered for this position, you must minimally meet the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed below:
- B.S. in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related discipline
- 9 years applicable experience
- 8570 IAT III level security credential such as Security or CISSP
- 5 years of experience with Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIG)s & Assured Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS)
- Position requires a current Secret Clearance
Experience submitting, processing, and/or validation of Certification & Accreditation packages
Experience working with CollabNet TeamForge
Experience with Microsoft Office (i.e. Visio, Excel, Power Point, Project)
Familiar with eMASS
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Enterprise Communications Professional
A’Darien oversees executive and organizational communications within the company in order to ensure all Northrop Grumman employees are kept in the know and are aware of the company’s values.
Back to top