Cyber Info Assurance Analyst 4
Northrop Grumman is seeking a Cyber Info Assurance Analyst to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position will be located in Huntsville, AL.
The qualified applicant will become part of Northrop Grumman's Ground Based Mid-Course Defense (GMD) program which provides operational support, development of new capabilities, and testing of the GMD Element. Boeing is the prime contractor with Northrop Grumman as the strategic partner. Approximately 500 Northrop employees, 350 in Huntsville.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Assist with software and hardware procurement for the GMD program.
- Assist with software license management for the GMD program.
- Perform patches updates and configuration updates to all systems.
- Work with the Engineering Infrastructure leads to determine critical vulnerabilities and work with Program Security team to remedy them.
- Risk Management Framework (RMF) knowledge would be beneficial.
- Ability to develop work instructions and procedures for configuring and securing Redhat, Solaris, and Windows systems.
- Experience in Redhat Linux and Windows systems administration
- Prior work experience in a secure IT or Engineering environment.
- Strong documentation and presentation skills, and ability to easily create work instructions.
- Ability to work both independently as a self-starter and with a team in a fast paced environment.
- Bachelor's degree and 9 years experience. 4 additional years of experience in lieu of a degree.
- Position requires the ability to obtain a Secret Clearance.
- UNIX, Linux and/or Windows vendor certifications
- RMF experience/knowledge
- Previous experience as a cyber architect or systems administrator
- Experience with installing, configuring, and securing Linux, Unix, and Windows systems.
- Documentation skills to create work instructions or procedures.
- Position prefers a candidate with a current Secret Clearance
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top