Cyber Incident Analyst Responder 3/4 (Help Desk)
Do you desire a patriotic role and the chance to defend our nation's cyber infrastructure? Do you enjoy learning about new technologies and how they can be used to provide cutting edge services to our customers? If so, then look to join the Northrop Grumman Mission Systems team.
The Cyber Incident Analyst Responder 3/4 (Help Desk) position will be located in Arlington, VA. This requisition may be filled at a higher grade based on qualifications listed below.
Selected candidates must have the ability to support multiple shifts (1-3) while supporting 1-2 weekend days a month.
- Provide effective front-line support leveraging service desk ticketing system, telephone, and email communications.
- Support the service desk shift lead in operational activities.
- Interact with government Program Manager for the service desk regarding operational issues.
- Ensure timely and effective response to internal and external mission partners.
- Follow the appropriate incident escalation and reporting procedures.
- Seek to improve the quality, productivity, and culture of the service desk environment.
- Coordinate distribution of incidents and service requests within the NCCIC ticketing system.
- Conduct effective shift transition actions and procedures.
- Duties may also include but are not limited to identifying, logging, categorizing, performing initial triage, routing, and resolving incidents and requests; manage the lifecycle of incident and request tickets in accordance with interface agreements, performing customer relationship management activities with mission partners, internal coordination and follow up for distributed actions, and compliance with defined processes, procedures, work instructions, and program requirements.
Basic Qualifications - To be considered for this position, you must minimally meet the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed below. This requisition may be filled at a higher grade based on qualifications listed below. This requisition may be filled at either a level 3 or 4.
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology (IT) or other related technical field and a minimum of 5 years' experience required for the level 3 role.
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology (IT) or other related technical field and a minimum of 9 years' experience required for the level 4 role.
- Active Top Secret Security Clearance with the ability to obtain a TS/SCI is required. In addition, selected candidate must be able to obtain and maintain a favorably adjudicated DHS background investigation (EOD) for continued employment.
- Knowledge and understanding of customer service techniques and a willingness to learn new tools and technologies and take on new responsibilities, as assigned.
- Must be customer and detail oriented and possess good decision-making ability.
- Ability to support multiple shifts and 1-2 weekend days a month is required.
Preferred Qualifications - Candidates with these desired skills will be given preferential consideration:
- Experience in using the Remedy ticketing suite.
- Experience working with a customer service oriented environment.
- Experience providing service desk/call center support.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite.
- Exceptional communication skills.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top