Cyber Dev Lead 4 (17-115)
Northrop Grumman Corporation is a leading global security company providing innovative systems, products, and solutions in unmanned systems, cybersecurity, C4ISR, and logistics and modernization to government and commercial customers worldwide.
Northrop Grumman Mission Systems (NGMS) was selected by the U.S. Missile Defense Agency to participate on the Missile Defense National Team. This team was chartered to develop a Ballistic Missile Defense System for the United States. Missile Defense and Protective Systems (MDPS) serves as Northrop Grumman Mission Systems' focal point for all activities associated with missile defense, including Command, Control, Battle Management and Communications (C2BMC), simulation & modeling, systems engineering, and target discrimination.
The successful Candidate will serve as the Development Spiral Lead for Cyber Development for operational spirals and spirals under development. Candidate will be responsible for coordinating and leading the efforts of a multi-faceted cyber development team supporting a complex missile defense command and control system. The candidate must have proven leadership experience with full life cycle software development on large, integrated DoD systems, including requirements development and interpretation, software design, implementation and test, fielding and maintenance. The candidate will perform the following tasks:
- Monitor and coordinate all Cyber Development activities for the Task Orders
- Assess progress and report status to Program stakeholders: Dev, Cyber, TO Leadership
- Lead and Manage system modification requests (SMR) analysis activities
- Interface with Cost Account Management,
- Provide weekly metrics
- Lead development of Cyber Quarterly releases for all active spirals
- Lead the FOSS SARA
- Lead the Cyber Integration team
- Lead the Cyber V&V team
- Work with other Functional Areas to coordinate Cyber releases
- Work with the Application Development Leads to resolve resource and/or schedule conflicts between the spirals
The Cyber Dev Lead position will be located at the Lockheed Martin Facility on HWY 83 Colorado Springs. Occasional travel may be required.
- Active Secret clearance
- 9 Years with Bachelors in Science; 7 Years with Masters; 4 Years with Ph.D.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and will possess the poise and flexibility required to work in a highly dynamic environment
- Excellent working knowledge of standard MS Office products
- Experience leading a large development organization is required
- Have the ability to be technical as well as managerial.
- Have the ability to understand a technical problem and provide engineering guidance for SMRs
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top