Cyber Architect 4
Join the Northrop Grumman’s Mission Systems team of men and women that solve some of the world’s most complex technical challenges. We are seeking experienced Information Assurance engineer for a highly competitive opportunity with our team in the Airborne and Terrestrial SIGINT (A&TS) Operating Unit in McClellan (Sacramento), CA.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Perform and/or support some or all of the following:
- Implement Software Security paradigm
- Lead Software Security Team
- Provide Secure Coding Consultation
- Lead Service Center supporting multiple programs
- Manage and status POA&Ms items
- Task Service Center team members
- Provide guidance on system architecture decisions
- Provide guidance on system security architecture decisions
- Solve complex technical issues with limited supervision.
Bachelor Degree in a STEM discipline (Science, Technology, Engineering or Math) from an accredited institution with 9 years of experience, or Masters with 7 years of experience:
- Hands on experience as a System Administrator, Network Administrator and/or Software Security
- Hands on software development experience
- Understanding of software development lifecycle and roles within each phase
- ICD 503/NIST 800.53 implementation, assessment and or accreditation experience
- Expertise with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio)
- Able to obtain a security clearance
- Active Top Secret Clearance with SCI
- CompTIA Security
- Prior experience with the following:
- System Administrator and Network Administrator
- Software Security Leadership
- Senior Software Engineer
- Systems Architecture/Engineering
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Enterprise Communications Professional
A’Darien oversees executive and organizational communications within the company in order to ensure all Northrop Grumman employees are kept in the know and are aware of the company’s values.
Back to top