Corporate Recruiter - HQ/Functional 4
Northrop Grumman Technology Services has an exciting opportunity for a Mid to Senior level Corporate Recruiter - HQ/Functional 4 in the Herndon, Virginia facility.
This individual will recruit on Executive and functional positions. The successful candidate will have experience in a high-volume, fast paced environment with demonstrated expertise in sourcing and screening, qualifying, interviewing and closing candidates.
You will consult and guide hiring managers and candidates through the selection process. Must be able to demonstrate a wide degree of creativity, provide near and long-term recruiting and sourcing strategies and adapt to new recruiting technologies and online tools.
You will manage competing demands while being extremely adaptable and flexible to changing business requirements. You will create a strategy for long-term and short-term staffing needs, ensuring compliance with established recruiting processes, procedures, and standards, and managing key metrics and reports from which to measure.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Actively participate in strategic staffing efforts including sourcing, screening, qualifying, interviewing, compensation analysis, offers and closing candidates
- Effectively consult and partner with hiring managers and program leaders to understand their talent needs and build and implement a talent/workforce plan
- Develop and implement creative and effective recruiting strategies that attract a qualified and diverse talent pool.
- Evaluate all recruitment and staffing processes, recommending improvements and building consistency.
- Collaborate and partner with TA team members, hiring managers/business leaders, candidates, HR Business Leaders and other functions as necessary.
- BA/BS degree and 10 years full-life cycle recruiting; an additional 4 years of experience may be substituted in lieu of degree.
- Minimum 5 years of functional/corporate recruiting at the executive level
- Minimum 5 years of experience with applicant tracking systems (i.e. Taleo or related ATS)
- Demonstrated ability to meet rapidly changing business requirements
- A successful candidate must demonstrate solid judgment, the ability to quickly learn systems, processes, procedures and the business
- Proven ability maintain excellent customer service with hiring managers, candidates while maintaining strong partnerships with HR Business Leaders
- Ability to function independently in a high-volume, fast paced environment
- Demonstrated ability to command the attention and respect of leadership; ability to create and manage strategic alliances while driving the process
- Must be able to quickly assimilate technical information and operate with financial responsibility
- Comprehensive understanding of OFCCP compliance
- Occasional travel may be required
- Previous experience in both agency and corporate recruiting strongly preferred
- Prior experience conducting basic compensation analysis (compa-ratio's) and communicating compensation philosophies/ employee value propositions
- Demonstrated ability to apply a business mindset to the talent acquisition function
- Makes connections between all talent management phases (acquisition, development, retention, culture)
- Leverages data and market intelligence to develop and execute staffing strategies
- Successfully blends diversity, regulatory requirements and business strategy throughout the process
- Demonstrates uncompromising ethical standards, integrity and respect for people
- Influences hiring managers, executives, candidates and peers by developing trusting relationships
- Advises hiring managers on effective interviewing techniques
- Effectively leverages compensation, employee relations and business partners when advising the business
- Routinely leverages metrics to advise managers, improve processes and/ or self-assess performance
- Operates with a high sense of urgency (action-oriented)
- Constructively pushes back and/or conducts crucial conversations with hiring managers as needed
- Proactively collaborates with recruiting assistants to ensure a smooth process
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top