Copy Center Operator 4
- Chandler, AZ
Launch Vehicles has an exciting opportunity available within our Communications department. This is an opportunity to work in a fast paced environment within the aerospace industry. The Copy Center Operator is responsible for the programming, printing and packaging of reproduction requests that vary in size and complexity. The Copy Center Operator reports to the Manager of Communications, and works with all staff members throughout Launch Vehicles and the communications department in all related capacities.
• Oversees management of copy center for Chandler campus.
• Operates large production copiers, scanners, plotters, punching and binding equipment, paper cutter, photo printer, and laminator.
• Selects appropriate paper and other mediums based on reproduction request.
• Package finished jobs for customers.
• Notify customers when job is complete.
• Coordinates shipment of finished jobs when required.
• Ordering and inventory management of all reproduction supplies.
• Ordering and inventory management of all office supplies.
• Ensure high-quality products are produced in a timely manner.
• Performs minor maintenance on machines when necessary.
• Responsible for keeping assigned work area clean and organized.
• Performs all other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required
• Extensive knowledge of copy center operations is a requirement.
• Microsoft office and Adobe suite software with some graphic arts experience required.
• Ability to communicate well with others and provide input at department meetings.
• Good interpersonal skills required with an ability to interact with "customers" in a professional manner via phone, email and in person.
• Ability to follow both written and oral instructions.
• Ability to work under pressure in a fast paced environment.
• Ability to lift and carry heavy objects (i.e. 60 lb. cases of paper).
• Ability to work in a standing position for long periods of time.
• Ability to handle confidential and proprietary materials.
• Ability to work independently and as a team player.
• Willingness to learn and apply new concepts and methods.
• Self-starting, self-motivated.
• Attention to accuracy and detail.
• Serves as a resource to others in the resolution of problems and issues.
• Ability to work overtime as needed.
Operates large duplicating and/or scanning machines to make copies of drawings, photographs or documents. Selects sensitized paper according to color of line specified. Adjusts controls to regulate light intensity, exposure, developing, and printing time. Replenishes developing solutions; cleans, maintains, and makes minor repairs to equipment; trims, binds, and wraps finished work; makes autopositive (negative) of original material. Includes continuous process machine operations.
High School Diploma with 6 years' experience. Must be a US Citizen.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Back to top