Control Account Manager - CAM (17-126)
Northrop Grumman Corporation is a leading global security company providing innovative systems, products, and solutions in unmanned systems, cybersecurity, C4ISR, and logistics and modernization to government and commercial customers worldwide.
Northrop Grumman Mission Systems (NGMS) was selected by the U.S. Missile Defense Agency to participate on the Missile Defense National Team. This team was chartered to develop a Ballistic Missile Defense System for the United States. Missile Defense and Protective Systems (MDPS) serves as Northrop Grumman Mission Systems' focal point for all activities associated with missile defense, including Command, Control, Battle Management and Communications (C2BMC), simulation & modeling, systems engineering, and target discrimination.
The selected candidate will perform CAM functions for Task Order 16 including the following activities:
(1) Weekly: participate in 3x/week CAM status calls, attend Cycle test status meeting, provide/enter IMS status, attend BRM, and review Actuals Hours reports for time charging accuracy and alignment with IMS status
(2) Monthly: calculate & enter ETC into RTE, analyze EV metrics and generate VARs as required, and attend the monthly Program VAR meeting
(3) As Required: identify/request IMS forecast and baseline changes via schedule change requests and "what if" schedules, add Risks and associated mitigation activities to the IMS, and plan technical work, including scope, cost & schedule, with direction from Task Order leads and Functional Area Managers for the following: Rolling Waves, PDs, MR requests, ECPs, and other types of estimates (e.g., EE, RE, ROM)
(4) Maintain a desktop schedule of daily work to support the IMS
(5) Control and maintain Work Authorization Documents (WADs) for each Control Account, ensuring the WADs are always up-to-date.
The Control Account Manager position will be located at the Lockheed Martin Facility on HWY 83 Colorado Springs. Some travel may be required 2-4 times/year to support Task Order activities in Huntsville, AL.
- Active Secret clearance required
- 5 Years with Bachelors in Science; 3 Years with Masters; 0 Years with PhD in either Science, Technical, Engineering, or Math disciplines
- Must have a working proficiency with RTE, PM Compass, Microsoft Project or other EVM tools (such as Artemis, Winsight) and Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, or equivalent)
- Must be a recent graduate of a CAM/EVM training course and completed RTE, PM Compass or other EVM tool training within the last 2 years
- Practiced in identifying IMS forecast and baseline changes via schedule change requests and "what if" schedules
- Recent experience with DCMA Audits and Baseline Reviews as the CAM answering the questions desired.
- Familiarity with EagleSpeed and Material procurement is a plus.
- Knowledge of Lockheed Martin CAM/CAM Analyst processes and policies (PPMP) or equivalent desired
- Recent experience with DCMA Audits and Baseline Reviews as the CAM
- Familiarity with EagleSpeed and Material procurement is a plus
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top