Contracts Manager 3
Northrop Grumman Technology Services is seeking a Contracts Manager 3. The Contracts Manager will support the mission and operations of the Northrop Grumman Technology Services (TS) sector IDIQ Program Management Office (PMO). This position is located in Herndon, VA.
Are you interested in expanding your career through experience and exposure, all the while supporting a mission that seeks to ensure the security and freedom of our nation and its allies? If so, then Northrop Grumman may be the place for
Northrop Grumman is a leading global security company providing innovative systems, products, and solutions in unmanned systems, logistics and modernization, cyber security, and C4ISR to government and commercial customers.
We operate in all 50 states and 25 countries with 65,000 employees who are committed to innovation, development, and discovery. Here at Northrop Grumman, we seek to deliver the value of performance by bringing the next generation of
technology to life.
Our professionals live and breathe different perspectives here; we are curious about the world, accepting of each other, and well aware that the more ideas, backgrounds, opinions, and experiences we bring to our work, the stronger that work will be. Just as you would invest your time and hard work into our company, we focus on investing back into you through enriching professional experiences and high-quality learning and development opportunities. We want you to bring your
whole self to work and for you to have meaningful connections with your coworkers, customers, and communities, while providing the best products, systems, and technologies to protect our world.
In this role, you will perform all contract management and contract administration functions for the GSA IT Schedule including, but not limited to:
- Drafting, evaluating and negotiating contract terms and conditions
- Proposing technical refresh modifications
- Providing strategy and contract recommendations for bidding purposes, training, supporting GSA audit requirements and ensuring contract compliance.
- Provide solutions to customers regarding contract acquisition and fulfillment; provide risk analysis and recommendations for contract proposals.
- The candidate must be an expert on GSA Schedules (FAR Part 8), Blanket Purchase Agreements (BPA), Teaming Arrangements, and adding GSA Schedules supplies and services to the schedules.
- She/he will have extensive interaction with senior leadership, government contracting officers and government customers, and will be the GSA Schedules subject matter expert and provide advice and information on sector PMO managed contract vehicles to assist business unit Contracts, Pricing and Program teams in proposal development, pricing strategies, cost reviews and negotiations for task orders under sector PMO managed contract vehicles.
Bachelor's Degree plus a minimum 12 Years' relative experience -OR- Masters' degree and 10 years relevant experience. An additional 4 years' related work experience may be substituted for degree.
Demonstrated ability communicating with key stakeholders (i.e. senior leadership, government contracting officers and government customers)
Must have GSA Schedule (FAR Part 8) expertise.
Ability to obtain a Secret level security clearance may be required
US Citizenship required
Active Secret level security clearance
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Meet Some of Northrop Grumman's Employees
Jacqueline operates on power electronics for Northrop Grumman’s space application projects. She meets with engineering groups, chats with customers, and works on circuit analysis.
Back to top