Contract Administrator/Principle Contract Administrator-Top Secret Required (Linthicum, MD)
- Linthicum Heights, MD
*This position may be filled at either a level 2 or a level 3.
Embark on a career putting innovative, reliable, and agile products and ideas into orbit, and beyond. Northrop Grumman has opportunities waiting for you that play a vital role in human space exploration, national defense, and scientific discovery, supporting multiple programs across the universe. With us, you'll discover a culture of curiosity and collaboration that will have you Defining Possible from the day you start. Our space systems connect and protect millions of people on earth every day, now and for the future. Explore your future and launch your career today.
Northrop Grumman Space Systems is seeking a Contract Administrator 2/3 to support its Payload and Ground Space Systems team. This position will be located in Linthicum, MD.
The Contract Administrator is responsible for supporting proposal preparation, contract negotiation, contract administration and customer contact activities to provide and ensure proper contract acquisition and fulfillment in accordance with company policies, legal requirements, and customer requirements.
- Act as primary interface with customer for contractual issues; Monitor contract and associated program to ensure that contractual obligations are communicated and understood.
- Participate in contract proposal preparation, contract negotiations, contract administration, and customer contract activities to manage assigned contracts in accordance with company policies, legal requirements, and customer specifications.
- Work under general supervision to develop solutions to both routine and complex contractual matters to ensure company compliance with contract requirements on assigned programs.
- Ensure fulfillment of contract requirements, manage contract changes and maintain historical information.
- Review terms and conditions to address provisions and risks of financial terms, acceptance criteria, delivery requirements, warranty, intellectual property, termination provisions, indemnification and all other potential risk areas and recommend risk mitigation strategies.
- Assist management in achieving financial goals related to cash management, EBIT and sales.
- Prepare and manage written communications with internal and external customers for assigned contractual matters.
- Enter and maintain contract data into Contract Management System and/or Enterprise Accounting System
- Ensure timely delivery of all contractual deliverables and submission of invoices.
Lots of room for Growth!
Back to top