Contract Administrator (TOP SECRET REQUIRED) - San Diego, CA
- San Diego, CA
At Northrop Grumman we develop cutting-edge technology that preserves freedom and advances human discovery. Our pioneering and inventive spirit has enabled us to be at the forefront of many technological advancements in our nation's history - from the first flight across the Atlantic Ocean, to stealth bombers, to landing on the moon. We continue to innovate with developments from launching the first commercial flight to space, to discovering the early beginnings of the universe. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making history.
No matter the assignment, Northrop Grumman is committed to being a leader in Cyber, Logistics and Modernization, Autonomous Systems, C4ISR, and Strike. For us, it's about more than just performing. It means realizing the values that define us: responsibility, trust, integrity and protecting freedom worldwide. These values inspire and unite our people- who make everything we do possible.
Northrop Grumman Aeronautics Systems, builds and delivers aviation-related systems to customers around the world. We push the boundaries of innovation, and drive advances in various sciences. Come be a part of our mission!
The Strike Division at Northrop Grumman Aeronautics Systems (NGAS) is looking for you to join our team as a Contracts Administrator based out of San Diego, California.
What You'll get to Do:
Working with team you will help manage the contract change process through proposal development. You will resolve questions on contractual requirements and interpretation. You will monitor contracts for compliance and funding levels.
Roles and Responsibilities include:
- Conduct change proposal preparation activities in accordance with company policies and customer specifications.
- Negotiate profit and provide profit justification to the customer, ensuring that the profit/fee is consistent with and appropriate for the contract type and identified program risks.
- Verify with Program Manager that all technical requirements have been properly reviewed and a clear technical baseline is included in contract documents.
- Following contract award communicate the contract schedule and SOW requirements to program team.
- Monitor contract cost performance in concert with Program Business Management and Finance.
- Work with key stakeholders for contract close-out activities.
- Bachelor's degree in a Business-related field of study with 3 years of Contract Administration experience or a Master's Degree with 1 year of experience.
- NCMA or Contract Management certification
Back to top