- Brigham City, UT
Embark on a career putting innovative, reliable, and agile products and ideas into orbit, and beyond. Northrop Grumman has opportunities waiting for you that play a vital role in human space exploration, national defense, and scientific discovery, supporting multiple programs across the universe. With us, you'll discover a culture of curiosity and collaboration that will have you Defining Possible from the day you start. Our space systems connect and protect millions of people on earth every day, now and for the future. Explore your future and launch your career today.
Northrop Grumman Space Systems is looking for a Contract Administrator to join the team at our Brigham City, Utah location.
Job duties include the following:
Administers, extends, negotiates and terminates standard and nonstandard contracts. Conducts proposal preparation, contract negotiation, contract administration, and customer contact activities to provide for proper contract acquisition and fulfillment in accordance with company policies, legal requirements, and customer specifications. Examines estimates of material, equipment services, production costs, performance requirements, and delivery schedules to ensure accuracy and completeness. Prepares bids; processes specifications, progress, and other reports; advises management of contractual rights and obligations; compiles and analyzes data; and maintains historical information.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated leadership qualities; ability to start, oversee, and follow-through with major assignments and responsibilities.
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast paced environment.
- BS degree in Business or related degree
- 3 years minimum experience in business management, accounting, finance, or contract management; 1 year of experience with a Master's
- Familiarity with contract terms and conditions and in proposal development, negotiation, and contract administration.
- Understanding of commercial/US Government contractual instruments including contract type, terms and conditions, and contract financing vehicles.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a US Government security clearance at the Secret level
- Current security clearance is preferred.
- Advanced degree (MBA) is highly desired; NCMA certification is a plus.
- Knowledge of Federal Acquisition Regulations, Defense Federal Acquisition, NASA Federal Acquisition, and ITAR requirements.
- Knowledge of the contract financing, milestone and, Performance Based payments, and budget planning process.
- Ability to analyze risk and financial data.
- Experience with contract management in a USG environment at the prime or subcontract levels.
- Database capability
Back to top