Contract Administrator 5
Northrop Grumman Technology Services is seeking a Contract Administrator5 to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. The position will be located in Warner Robins, GA.
The Contract Administrator will administer, extend, negotiate and terminate standard and nonstandard contract terms and conditions in support of the C-130 Communication, Navigation, and Surveillance/Air Traffic Management system.
Are you interested in expanding your career through experience and exposure, all while supporting a mission that seeks to ensure the security of our nation and its allies? If so, then Northrop Grumman is the place for you.
As a leading global security company, we provide innovative systems, products and solutions to our customers worldwide. We are comprised of diverse professionals that bring different perspectives and ideas, understanding that the more experiences we bring to our work the more innovative we can be. As we continue to build our workforce we look for people that exemplify our core values, leadership characteristics, and approach to innovation.
- Conducts proposal preparation, contract negotiation, contract administration, and customer contact activities to provide for proper contract acquisition and fulfillment in accordance with company policies, legal requirements, and customer specifications
- Examines estimates of material, equipment services, production costs, performance requirements, and delivery schedules to ensure accuracy and completeness
- Produces high quality contract management related products supporting the business unit
- Interfaces with customers and business partners and conduct proposal preparation, contract negotiation, and contract administration
- Examine contract requirements and estimates, prepare bids, analyze terms and conditions to evaluate risk, accuracy, and completeness to provide for proper contract acquisition and fulfillment in accordance with company policies, legal requirements, and customer specifications
- Processes contractual documentation and reports, advise management of contractual rights and obligations, compile and analyze data, and perform maintenance of historical information
- Facilitates proper shipment, billing, and payment collection for deliveries, interfacing with DCMA as required
- Prepares weekly and monthly reports and maintenance of SAP and the contracts databases
- Prepares proprietary information agreements, teaming agreements, export licenses/agreements and various types of other contractual documents and memoranda
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or related discipline with 15 years of experience in contract administration or a Master's degree and 13 years of experience or anadditional 4 years of experience may be considered in lieu of a degree
- Extensive knowledge of pricing principles and FAR/DFARS and associated Federal Contracting regulations is a must
- Experience using Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
- Requires the ability to deal effectively with competing priorities and deadlines as well as handle multiple tasks
- Exceptional organizational, verbal and written communication skills are required
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Secret level security clearance
- US Citizenship required
- Experience with life cycle contracts management activities, especially those associated with development, integration and production type programs.International experience also highly preferred.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Back to top