Contract Administrator 5
Northrop Grumman Mission Systems is seeking a Contract Administrator 5 (CA5), located in Huntsville, AL.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Conducting proposal preparation, contract negotiation, contract administration, and customer contact activities to provide for proper contract acquisition and fulfillment in accordance with company policies, legal requirements, and customer specifications.
- Examining estimates of material, equipment services, production costs, performance requirements, and delivery schedules to ensure accuracy and completeness.
- Preparing bids; processes specifications, progress, and other reports; advises management of contractual rights and obligations; compiles and analyzes data; and maintains historical information.
- Interacting and consulting daily with Northrop Grumman and customer leadership. Communication with technical and operations organizations is needed to provide guidance and direction to staff, project management and peers.
This position requires 15+ years of a combined experience in contracts, subcontracts, procurement or business management with a Bachelor's Degree; 13+ years of a combined contracts, subcontracts, procurement or business management with a Master's Degree.
The successful candidate will have experience negotiating and administering various contract types (e.g. CPIF, CPIF, FFP, CPFF, etc.) of varying sizes, as well as NDAs. Knowledge of FAR/DFARS and associated Federal Contracting Regulations is a must with the ability to apply sound judgment to proposal strategy, contract formation and customer relationships.
In addition, to be considered for this position, you must minimally possess the knowledge skills and abilities listed below:
- Experience advising management and project teams of contractual rights and obligations and provide interpretations of terms and conditions.
- Advanced skills in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Experience creating and delivering presentations to stakeholders and leadership.
- Excellent organization and communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with proven time management and problem solving skills.
- Must be able to secure a DoD clearance.
Administers, extends, negotiates and terminates standard and nonstandard contracts.
Candidates with any of these desired skills will be given preferential consideration:
Law, business, or engineering degree
Experience with large federal programs
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO . U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Back to top