Contract Administrator 4
Northrop Grumman Technology Services is seeking a Contract Administrator Level 4, located in St. Augustine, FL to join our team ofqualified, diverse individuals.
About the Area:
St. Augustine, FL, is a top 100 best small town. St. Augustine has a top-notch school system, liberal arts and technical colleges, a range of housing options, and year-round warm weather in which to enjoy the sand and the surf.
Your Role in the Mission:
The successful candidate will be responsible for producing high quality Contract Management related products supporting the PPSC organization. In this position you will utilize your strong background in DoD contracting,ability to relay and receive information effectively to a variety of stakeholders and strong interpersonal and organizational skills to succeed.
The ideal candidate will be a team player but also a strong independent contributor,be proactive, will present leadership and mentoring skills,possess good analytical skills,demonstrate problem solving skills, andbe detail-oriented.
This position requires the ability to deal effectively with competing priorities and deadlines as well as handle multiple tasks. The Contract Administrator must possess the ability to work well with others in high-stress high-volume situations, effectively interface with internal functional and program organizations, effectively deal with external customers and meet the goals/objectives of the PPSC Team.
The role of this position is to administer, extend, negotiate and terminate standard and non-standard contracts and agreements. Specific duties include, but are not limited to:
- Interfacing with customers and business partners and conducting proposal preparation, contract negotiation, and contract administration.
- Proposal preparation examine proposal requirements and estimates, prepare bids, analyze terms and conditions to evaluate risk, accuracy, and completeness to provide for proper contract acquisition and fulfillment in accordance with company policies, legal requirements, and customer specifications.
- Contract administration process contractual documentation and reports, advise management of contractual rights and obligations, compile and analyze data, and perform maintenance of historical information.
- Facilitating proper shipment, billing, and payment collection for deliveries, interfacing with DCMA as required.
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports and maintenance of the contracts databases
- Daily interaction with customer representatives.
- Bachelor's degree with a minimum 10 years of experience in Contract administration or related field-OR- a minimum8 years of experience with Masters.
- Knowledge of pricing principles and FAR/DFARS and associated Federal Contracting regulations
- Demonstratedability to apply sound judgment to proposal strategy, contract formation and customer relationships.
- Exceptional organizational skills and the ability to relay and receive information effectivelywith a variety of stakeholdersis required.
- US Citizenship required
Back to top